VitalyPetrov Forum: Who is the best? - VitalyPetrov Forum

Перейти к содержимому

• 4 Страниц +
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему

Who is the best? Petrov or Kubica?

Опрос: Who is the best? (86 пользователей проголосовало)

Who is the best: Petrov or Kubica?

1. Petrov (67 голосов [77.91%] - Просмотр)

Процент голосов: 77.91%

2. Kubica (19 голосов [22.09%] - Просмотр)

Процент голосов: 22.09%

Голосовать Гости не могут голосовать

#41 Пользователь офлайн   Grey 

• Пилот "Формулы Рено"
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 21 Май 2010 - 16:13

szikadtkifli, Why do u like Petrov? How long do u observe for him?

#42 Пользователь офлайн   szikadtkifli 

• Пилот "Кубка Лады"
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 21 Май 2010 - 17:49

I start it because of that for him fan because he was heavier for him than for the others. He not Forma1-es wanted to become a pilot was so good after all than who wanted this because of his small age. the GP2-ben I saw it compete in 2008 yet on Hungaroring and I took a fancy to it for something. I do not know it possibly because of that drawn Russian, but I stand by it with a full chest measure since then.I do not speak ill of him fortunately at us! like this easy to protect. like that than Kimi was. no tenseness, no stress, cold than the ice. dry humour and not too talkative. I adore these in him. but :lol:
God Bless the Hungarians
With good cheer and prosperity.
Extend a protective arm
If they fight the enemy.
Torn by misfortune for long,
Give them happy years.
These people have expiated
The past and the future.

#43 Пользователь офлайн   Zorrinho 

• Дебютант
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 01 Июнь 2010 - 21:43

I'd say it's too early to say whether name or other.
For all the seasons I've seen so far in the feeder series, I'd say Kubica is more gifted in matter of "talents". But, on the other hand, Petrov has shown an incredible way of progress everywhere he was before. And that's probably why I prefer Petrov, and why I've been supporting him (in silence, thanks for this place to exist!) all the last years.
Изображение

#44 Пользователь офлайн   szikadtkifli 

• Пилот "Кубка Лады"
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 02 Июнь 2010 - 13:19

oh, yeah... he that pilot who improved in silence and the background being left alone much than the rest of the trendy recruits altogether. if something bad happens ( collision with Alonso) shrugs his shoulder and says it is glad that looked promising and will be even better nearest. and will be better really nearest. :P
God Bless the Hungarians
Extend a protective arm
If they fight the enemy.
Give them happy years.
The past and the future.

#45 Пользователь офлайн   daree 

• Дебютант
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 27 Июнь 2010 - 23:37

Просмотр сообщенияKimberlita (28 Апрель 2010 - 19:14) писал:

OK guys.
For my mind Vitaly is better than Kubica. He is talented, ambitious and single-minded. Kubica is proficient. But experience comes with practice. So Vitaly has a future. He will show everybody. I hope.
Robert imagines himself to be a star. I don't like people with star fever. And I want to hope that Vitaly will be the first number in his team. IMHO

Welcome
It is not like you wrote that Robert is a star so he is not just tv shows and tells all this to think that he is and he is not. When he was in a bmw shown us that conflicts with Haidfeld and it was not. Robert is doing professionally is what he likes and believe that everyone here in Poland like Petrov and we want the experience gained and points and quickly caught up with Robert and together they stand on the podium.
Bye

#46 Пользователь офлайн   szikadtkifli 

• Пилот "Кубка Лады"
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 28 Июнь 2010 - 18:22

this Vitaly fan side everybody believes it so here that Vitaly the right. because of this fan side. you may relate it that like this you believe it but to convince you do not can. according to me. :lol:
God Bless the Hungarians
Extend a protective arm
If they fight the enemy.
Give them happy years.
The past and the future.

#47 Пользователь офлайн   KateZdobina 

• Пилот "Ледовых Гонок"
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 04 Август 2010 - 14:02

Petrov is the best! It is clear to all fans of Formula 1 in Russia!
Пожелаем (удачи) и поляку — ему она нужна прямо сейчас…

#48 Пользователь офлайн   Wolfstep 

• Дебютант
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 27 Август 2010 - 22:24

I'm a Formula-1 fan from Russia but I don't think that he is th best. :)
He can be better anyway. More practice and I think we'll se him on a podium. Anything is possible.

#49 Пользователь офлайн   donov-an 

• ultra_fan
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 28 Август 2010 - 10:06

Просмотр сообщенияWolfstep (27 Август 2010 - 22:24) писал:

I'm a Formula-1 fan from Russia but I don't think that he is th best. :)
He can be better anyway. More practice and I think we'll se him on a podium. Anything is possible.

so far so good)
have no doubt!)
We Must Win! Patience and Perseverance!

#50 Пользователь офлайн   donov-an 

• ultra_fan
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 15 Сентябрь 2010 - 18:51

He is driving well now,Kubica is a hard act to follow but Petrov is just starting to show he can perform,i hope he stays at Renault and it looks like the team want him to stay providing some good results are forthcoming,today showed he can by out qualifying his team mate on what is a very "technical" circuit in terms of set up,and several places in front of a current world champion driving a world class F1 car.
He got in by buying his seat. Now he needs to stay in by merit. I agree with Boullier's approach. He clearly is giving Petrov a fair chance without unreasonable expectations.
Vitaly's career is in his hands and judging from today's qualifying, he is doing a good job at fighting for the seat.
We Must Win! Patience and Perseverance!

#51 Пользователь офлайн   Finninvest 

• Дебютант
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 02 Октябрь 2010 - 10:15

It's not always the case the the better driver is quicker, because F1-team can do a lot in order to favor the other driver.
Most probably Vitaly has not as good car as Kubica has. Well I am waiting to see Kimi Raikkonen and Vitaly Petrov to drive Renault cars next year. If you remember one member of Team Ferrari sabotaged Kimi's car years ago. That is the ultimate way to favor the other driver.

Сообщение отредактировал Finninvest: 02 Октябрь 2010 - 10:18

#52 Пользователь офлайн   Zorrinho 

• Дебютант
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 24 Октябрь 2010 - 23:48

A bit off-topic, but I didn't see it posted here yet (maybe in Russian zone, but I'm not a Russian-speaking).

Autosport magazine/website let us vote for the best rookie of the year contest, as each year. It's a well-known and established contest in Western Europe, so let's support our Vitaly!
https://www.secure.a...ort.com/rookie/

:) ;)
Изображение

#53 Пользователь офлайн   Tarhyasah 

• Дебютант
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 25 Октябрь 2010 - 00:23

Просмотр сообщенияZorrinho (24 Октябрь 2010 - 23:48) писал:

A bit off-topic, but I didn't see it posted here yet (maybe in Russian zone, but I'm not a Russian-speaking).

Autosport magazine/website let us vote for the best rookie of the year contest, as each year. It's a well-known and established contest in Western Europe, so let's support our Vitaly!
https://www.secure.a...ort.com/rookie/

:) ;)

Thank You for this link, Zorrinho.

#54 Пользователь офлайн   Быстров-Водкин 

• Дон Кихот
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 25 Октябрь 2010 - 00:32

Zorrinho, ОК. спасибо.

#55 Пользователь офлайн   Zorrinho 

• Дебютант
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 25 Октябрь 2010 - 22:11

You're welcome, all the ways to make Vitaly gain a trophy this year are good. Especially with this one, cause Britons just love to make their Uk-drivers win it all. But Russians are more numerous! So... let's vote for Vitaly!
Изображение

#56 Пользователь офлайн   Urishka 

• Дебютант
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 31 Октябрь 2010 - 19:37

Vitaly Petrov is the best racer and I hope that it will show excellent results in the following year!

#57 Пользователь офлайн   Finninvest 

• Дебютант
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 07 Ноябрь 2010 - 22:06

Просмотр сообщенияZorrinho (25 Октябрь 2010 - 22:11) писал:

You're welcome, all the ways to make Vitaly gain a trophy this year are good. Especially with this one, cause Britons just love to make their Uk-drivers win it all. But Russians are more numerous! So... let's vote for Vitaly!

Thank you for the link. Let's wait for a Chinese driver. All the polls do favor Chinese drivers...?? :P

Forgot to say that Vitaly has done the great job in the qualifyings and during the practises. The big race must be Abu Dhabi for him!!! Always positive. Never say never again in Formula one! B) Sun glasses are in need in Abu Dhabi.

Сообщение отредактировал Finninvest: 07 Ноябрь 2010 - 22:09

#58 Пользователь офлайн   Tarhyasah 

• Дебютант
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 08 Ноябрь 2010 - 00:53

Yes, Vitaly was very careful in this race.

#59 Пользователь офлайн   Tarhyasah 

• Дебютант
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 08 Ноябрь 2010 - 01:38

Vitaly was too careful in this race I think.
I'm very disappointed by Roberts words about Vitaly in RF1 Press Release http://www.renaultf1...ay.html?lang=en - if you cant overtake, as you did it in Singapore, don't search for the guilty person, especially your team-mate, it's natural backstabbing.

We are always positive :) We know Vitaly's true potential! He is every inch a Racer, not just very experienced, but looks like ordinary safe driver as Robert in this season.

#60 Пользователь офлайн   Zorrinho 

• Дебютант
  • Вставить ник
  • Раскрыть информацию

Отправлено 08 Ноябрь 2010 - 02:33

Kubica is very hard with Vitaly in his declarations. No wonder why he couldn't stand Heidfeld if he acts like this with all his team-mates...
Изображение

Поделиться темой:

• 4 Страниц +
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему

1 человек читают эту тему
0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей