On State Corporation “Russian Technologies”
State Corporation for Assistance to Development, Production and Export of High-Tech Industrial Products was established in accordance with Federal Law No. 270-FZ “On the State Corporation “Russian Technologies” dated November 23, 2007. It is a Russian legal entity, its legal organizational form is state corporation. Director General of State Corporation “Russian Technologies” is appointed and dismissed by President of the Russian Federation.
Objectives of activity of State Corporation “Russian Technologies” are to assist in development, production and export of high-tech industrial products by providing support in domestic and foreign markets to Russian organizations – developers and manufacturers of high-tech industrial products and by attracting investments to different industries including the military-industrial complex.
In accordance with Federal Law No. 270-FZ “On the State Corporation “Russian Technologies” dated November 23, 2007, the main tasks of the Corporation are:
- assistance to organizations of different industrial sectors, including the military-industrial complex, in development and manufacture of high-tech industrial products;
- assistance in promotion and sales in domestic and foreign markets of high-tech industrial products and related intellectual activity results;
- participation in implementation of state policy in the areas of military-technical cooperation of Russian Federation with foreign states and of the state program of armaments production and supply;
- attraction of investments into different sectors of industry including the military-industrial complex, for the purpose of development of competitive high-tech industrial products, including military products;
- marketing and exhibition activities in the interest of organizations operating in different sectors of industry including the military-industrial complex, participation in arrangement of exhibitions (demonstrations) of civil, military and dual-purpose products within the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad;
- assistance to organizations in various sectors of industry, including the military-industrial complex, in carrying out applied research in prospective areas of science and technology development, and in introduction of advanced technologies into production for the purpose of enhancing the level of domestic high-tech industrial products and reducing time and cost for their development;
- assistance to the organization which is a state intermediary for foreign-trade operations related to military-purpose products;
fulfillment of other tasks in accordance with federal laws and decrees of the President of the Russian Federation.
Capital of State Corporation “Russian Technologies” is formed by transfer of property contribution of the Russian Federation. The Corporation has about 600 organizations, which are located in 54 subjects of the Russian Federation. Besides, the Corporation owns foreign assets (big shares in the Russian-Mongolian companies Erdenet and Mongolrostsvetmet, as well as in the Russian-Vietnamese enterprise Visorutex).
The program of reforming of the Corporation’s organizations and establishment of holding structures is implemented in order to improve control over the assets being transferred and their efficiency. Holdings integrate technically and technologically similar enterprises; they represent various industrial directions of the Corporation’s activities.
The Corporation actively develops international cooperation by involving foreign partners – potential investors and owners of the advanced technologies – into the sphere of interest of the Russian machine-building complex.
The Corporation’s representatives and representative offices operate in 50 foreign countries and in 26 subjects of the Russian Federation.